Sunday, August 21, 2011

The most delicious beef.

The most delicious beef.

To Steak "New York - The Strip. (New York Strip) is known as the King of all Steaks (godfather of the Steak), although it does say "feed level in roe" soften the most expensive, but the New York Strip is reputed to enjoy an all-around is to soften it. Moisture in it. It was delicious, concentrated flavor, too. Use this area from the New York Strip Strip Loin is called the exercise a little. However, there are a lot of fat. It tastes good. Finally, Steak, which no one who does not know is T-Bone (T-Bone), the man known as T-Bone because beef Steak is attached to the bones that look like the letter T, you would imagine. out it. The texture is attached to both sides of the T-bone on one side by a small piece of meat, the Tenderloin the other hand, a large piece of meat. Beef Strip Loin of Oagoh is enough! I can think of my T-Bone is equipped with the most expensive area of ​​the two components. It is not surprising that the price of T-Bone is high along with me! I almost forgot to mention is also nicknamed T-Bone. Port Chester House. (Porterhouse) actually looks like it's Porterhouse T-Bone Porterhouse is one of the Tenderloin, but it is much larger than their own T-Bone.

      

 I was talking about the type of meat. Let's talk about meat, but my other brands.  As long as the Kobe beef (Kobe) of Japan Kobe Beef Marbling is very special. The meat, moist, sweet and delicious. If you go to America. You will hear another name for the Wagyu (read that gives a loan) actually like Wagyu beef is Kobe beef, though the only species to species of Japan, which are well known. But that Wagyu is chlorate of State for much less. Prices in America fall at about 80-100 dollars per plate. He said that the cows eat, beer to stimulate the appetite. To listen to music. I also had to massage them. The delicious meat. But it also has a blue sky above. This is the meat, "but I'm Mat" (Matsuzaka) is a Japanese Kobe beef was lifted above the one where we are now selling meat at the rate per thousand on Matsuzaka. Personally, I never had I can see. I do not know how good. If ever you go. I know I sent it. After that, we know already that there's some interesting Steak. They talk about How to order a steak (New Steak) is better than the first waitress to ask him, What would you like to have? (You'll see what I / I) to make it clear that he should answer. What would you like to order I would like to have a Filet Mignon that I play in is really the one that feeds me well / But it's not over. Waitress will ask you to say How would you like your steak? (Translated as The Steak that you like me) believe that many of the temples and do you have to hold a yard deadpan, "Oh! It asked me what I "really want to ask your waitress if you want a Steak cooked just right. I would say that I can cook Steak cooked the first three levels are called rare (read that minerals) that are cooked (the meat is still red) next to a medium that is ripe middle class. The meat is pink. Finally, a well-done meat was fully cooked and not red. But people like the most is the Medium-rare, the outside looks cooked. But inside I was still reddish. Personally, I think the nicest on the Medium-rare. Because the meat is tender and sweet. So the waitress came to ask if it was Steak cooked to tell it like it Well-done, please, that means it's rare. If you want to eat it raw but to say that Raw, please ensure that blood is indeed plateful Ha! (To say the sentence Hgaitgai please request The basic etiquette of eating outside the home in a foreign country to me. Do not forget to apply as well). Hopefully after you read this column. Steak will make you want me to do it for you. Finally, before parting. I leave that for a few minutes Try not to put ketchup on your steak once in a while and you will love how your steak tastes. That if you do not put tomato sauce Steak with what I see. Then you will know what is good

No comments:

Post a Comment