Wednesday, March 23, 2011

how do you think about ipad2

how do you think about ipad2

Over rated as all electronics often times are. Nobody has a cd player or cassette player anymore because we use MP3's. They change all the time and only get cheaper when they are out dated. The market uses people like mice in a maze and leads them around to wanting the latest thing all the time. Whether they can afford it to be cool or not.

am I crazy? My wife has an iPad 1 and after comparing the 2, I think I would be fine with the 1. I got caught up in all the hype. The 2 is definitely faster and runs apps better. But after travelling with mine all week, I realize its just an email and media device for me. I do not play games other than Angry Birds, will never use the cameras and do not think the 1 was too thick. With the prices you can snag an original for at Best Buy or online, I think saving the money right now is a better option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment